2.11.2011

baby stuff - reviews: part 3

bibs:

My favorite bibs for feeding are made by Bumkins. Here is their description:

Bumkins top to selling waterproof bibs are made from a soft, lightweight fabric that is truly unique. Bibs come in a variety of fun, lively patterns that stay bright, wash after wash. Clean up has never been easier, bibs wipe clean, rinse off easily, and resist most stains and odors. Starter Bib measures 8" across, 6.5" from neck down. It is sized to fit 3 months to 9 months. Lead safe and free from PVC, BPA, phthalates and vinyl. 

The best thing about these bibs is that I can wash them with soap and water at the sink when Vera is done eating, hang it on her chair, and it's dry by the time she eats again! I put them in with her laundry once and a while, but they clean so easily and well by hand that I probably don't need to. They travel really well - I just put one of her spoons in the pocket, roll it up and throw it in her diaper bag with a jar of food.
The downside is that the pocket on these small ones lays pretty flat - so it doesn't catch much.

My favorite storebought drool bibs are made by The Little Seed for Target. Small, organic cotton, colorful, and the velcro isn't too scratchy. Vera isn't a big drooler - otherwise I'd use one with a waterproof backing or liner. These just keep her from getting that rash on her neck and chin from drool.
Vera's favorite board books right now:

Included in this set is a sampling of Leslie Patricelli’s must-have toddler titles, perfectly sized for little hands. 

Featured are four fun, chunky books: * BABY HAPPY BABY SAD, * NO NO YES YES, * QUIET LOUD, * YUMMY YUCKY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment