Our doctor was kind enough to let us see her again at our last appointment - we had a little video recorder with us, so now you can see her too! Kind of...she's a little blurry and very squirmy!
I filled out our census form today, and it felt strange to not include our girl. She's alive - I can tell :)
She was moving around a lot for Jason yesterday. I really enjoyed watching his face while he felt her squirm.
My family celebrated with us by throwing us a baby shower two weeks ago! The best part was getting to spend time with them and enjoy their excitement and support. I am so grateful - I just can't express how much I love them all. Here are a few pics from that weekend (some of them are from my wonderful sister-in-law Julie - which is why you don't see her at the table with us).
From left to right: Dad, Mom, Cole in the highchair, Jason, Laura, Kristen, and Ashlyn and Gabby in the foreground.
Eric, Christine, Elizabeth, Me, Jason, John, his mouth, Lauryn
Drew and Logan
The food was all delicious, beautiful, and onion-free! :) I wish I had pictures of it all...
The kids worked hard and made adorable decorations, as well as crowns for Jason and I! Kristen and Elizabeth made this sweet and creative cake. Baby and I each got a piece - we didn't feel like sharing :)
I'll finish filling you in later - I need to go to bed! Bottom line - THANK YOU Dad, Mom, Kristen, Laura, Elizabeth, Lauryn, Julie, Christine, Gabby, Ashlyn, James, Ed, Eric, John, Jason, Logan, Drew and Cole!!! You're the best family a girl, her husband, and their baby could ask for! Also, props to my husband for helping them plan and organize behind my back.




No comments:
Post a Comment