Shocking I know...Vera has out grown her mini crib. MINI crib. Yes, she is 2.5 and up until one week ago I am ashamed to say that Vera was still in the crib that she now exceeds the length of. Good thing she likes the fetal position. I'm just grateful that she never climbed out!
So she took matters into her own hands. With a little (ha!) supervision and guidance she built her new "big girl" bed!
 |
Somehow...she is no longer satisfied building with blocks.
|
 |
| SO excited... |
 |
| and SO proud (so are Jason and I)! |
 |
| Reading Curious George's Dictionary in her new bed! |
 |
| Reading her current favorite, the letter "O" |
 |
| She can finally roll around! |
So awesome! I love how proud she looks! Great bed!! And a great father-daughter project.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea we had such a builder on our hands when we were visiting! :)
ReplyDelete