4.17.2011

11 months

WHAT!?! 11 months?! crazy...
I've been thinking about Vera's 1st birthday as if it were in the distant future...but it's only weeks away!

We have a little Renesme on our hands ;)
Vera loves: taking all the toys out of her bin, reading books, sitting on the front porch watching the day go by, eating cheerios, helping us dress her, dropping things and seeing if we pick them up, making a snake sound (still) ... and the most random and unexpected: traveling up and down stairs with people -- all kinds of smiles and laughs.  Who could've imagined such a thing?

Vera has 8-10 teeth (two of them aren't quite through yet). We love her vampire teeth -- just a little scared if she decides to start randomly biting. She's crawling and trying to pull herself up, but so far she can't. Her eyes are a beautiful combination of blues, greens, grays and browns.

The first words we noticed her use correctly were: Da Da, Light, and Ma Ma (in that order).
Lately she has been very clingy. I don't know if it's a result of her spending so much time at home with just me, or if it is because her sore teeth are making her grumpy.
Drew plays a mean soccer game! We had fun cheering him on!
Vera and two dear friends at church


Mmmm...sweet potato heaven!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that this blog is beautiful. It is so amazing to have watched your daughter grow up this past year, when I have never met her. You two are amazing people and Vera is stunning. I hope you have a big bash planned for her first birthday, they don't remember it, but you will!

    ReplyDelete